Wednesday 23 January 2008

hooray!!

my new camera arrived today!! 7.2 megapixels of shiny sony joy! and it is so simple to use i have it all worked out without picking up a manual! and i have transferred pics onto machine without installing software. thats my kind of tech!

which means i am able to bring you a pic of my blanket, the WIP that now - joy of joys - just needs four corner blocks and a border to be complete! so i can start a new one. lol.



i've also been getting engrossed in a marvellous book called making stuff which is really making me want to craft instead of work today! ah well i supposed the sooner i do the work, the sooner i can go craft!

xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo! The blanket looks awesome! You clearly have a lot more patience then me for these things. I will have to learn sooner or later though because I have a hankering for a big floppy crochet hat :D

My new sewing machine arrived today, so the next time you see me I will be wearing something I have made. I hope.

Happy Sunday!

Lots of love Kitten xxxxx